Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Newsletter and Del Valle Campout

NEWSLETTER
The newsletter is being printed by the same printer as last month and will be ready for distribution on Thursday. I have been busy with projects at work so this one got done by the skin of my teeth. I didn't get everything I wanted to get done with it, but I think it will be fine. There is a few things that didn't make it into this issue, they will have to wait until the next.

DEL VALLE CAMPOUT
It appears the Del Valle Campout is going to not happen due to lack of a chair. The newsletter lists it as a May event. It appears at this point the same may happen with the Russian River Rally. My understanding is the processes and procedures are pretty well documented. So, if somebody is interested in having these great events happen, please don't be shy about stepping up. You will have guidelines to help you know what to do. It is a shame to see these events not occur.

No comments: