Saturday, January 14, 2006

The second alpha version of the Feb newsletter

Another alpha version of the February newsletter is posted here [Link]. This is pages one thru 12 and is subject to change. Again, of special importance here is the revised listings on page two. If you sent me any changes please double check to make sure I didn't screw up and that I got your changes in!

Please look here and let me know as soon as possible if you see any errors so I can fix them.

If you are new to the club, or have never paid much attention before, page two of the newsletter is a wonderful source of information and the place to get answers to many of the questions folks commonly ask about our great club. Looking here may save you from having to call our club president and asking him questions you can easily find the answers to.

No comments: