Sunday, August 13, 2006

Grete Johnson newsletter issue, Pre-release

Grete Johnson Memorial Issue In Production: Sun Aug 13 10:34:07 PDT 2006
The "beta version [ definition here ]" of the September 2006 newsletter is posted here. [PDF File Link] This is the entire issue. This is posted here for editing and final review, and this will be posted to the E-list as well. This is for correction of any errors before it goes to the printer. Please let me know if you see errors in these pages so that I can correct them. Thanks!

Special Thanks
I wish to give special thanks to all who contributed to this issue, especially to Paul Greene for the wonderful story about our dear friend. I have special thanks to Bob Thompson and Paul Greene, for all the help with the gathering the photos for me, Naomi Bloom for the wonderful editing and consultation and Jerry  Schonewille for going over the early versions of the newsletter when they were on the blog.
~Steve

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: