Friday, December 31, 2004

BBB, Feb 2005 Issue Stories

I have posted the first story to the new story que for the Feb 2005 issue here.

Copy Editors: if you choose to copy edit a story just follow the link and either download the file or E-mail me and let me know you want a copy and I will E-mail you a copy of the story. If you download the story, let me know you have.

Either way I will put you down here as the editor so the writer will know who has his/her story.

My intention is to put stories here, so the status of them can be tracked, folks who are doing copy editing can check stories out for editing, we can get a visual of what is going into the newsletter before production and contributors can know the status of their submissions.

This is the start. My goal is to have some work flow mechanisms in place, so please let me know what you think!
~Steve

No comments: