Sunday, December 19, 2004

Beta version of Jan 2005 BBB Newsletter Posted

I have posted the "beta version" [Beta version 1, PDF Format, 1.1 MB] of the January 2005 newsletter here.

What is a "beta version"?
A beta version is a version that is essentially complete, but may need some revision before being released. It has minimal holes and is not missing material that will be in the final version.

The table of contents is missing, so I would guess this version is 98% complete. This version has the rides, it has more stories, it has the corrections I have received and it has the stats. But, as before, I want to get this out so folks can let me know what I need to fix before I send it to the printer. Do not expect another Beta version. I will get the final edits done from this version. Then we will go to press!

Folks, this is your last chance to tell me what I missed, then it goes to the printer!

These will only be announced on this blog, not the general mail list.

Please let me know what you think! Special thanks to those of you who have sent me edits. You rock!

If you send edits, it is helpful to note the page number.

Thanks for the help.
~Steve

No comments: