Saturday, December 18, 2004

Last Alpha of BBB, Jan. 2005 Newsletter here!

I have posted the last "alpha version" [Alpha version 3, PDF Format, 1.1 MB] of the January 2005 newsletter here.

What is an "alpha version"?
An alpha version is an early newsletter version that is not complete, it has blank pages and has holes and is missing material that will be in the final version.

I would guess this version is 85% complete. It has the rides, it has more stories, it has the corrections I have recieved, but it is still missing the stats. With all the holiday stuff going on time is tight! We have a party tonight and I am awaiting a story from President Elect David Hoag before I wrap this up. But, as before, I want to get this out so folks can let me know what I need to fix before I put more in. Expect at least another a Beta version. I will get the final edits done from that. Then we will go to press! Folks will have a chance to tell me what I missed, then it goes to the printer!

These will only be announced on this blog, not the general mail list.

Please let me know what you think! Special thanks to those of you who have sent me edits. You rock!

If you send edits, it is helpful to note the page number.

Thanks for the help.
~Steve

No comments: